Looking to land first page Google search results?
It’s done a little differently now than it was before…
1. Fresh content really counts, on your website and social media. Put yourself in your customers shoes, truly, by writing, designing or filming content that your customers actually want to read and see.
2. Make sure your website is mobile friendly. We’re all on our phones these days consuming content which means we’re are viewing everything on a smaller screen. According to Google, 85% of all internet traffic is getting online with a mobile device. If your content isn’t easy to read – because it’s too small – you’ll lose visitors and customers. Transform your website + content with those facts in mind.
3. Connect social widgets to your website. This let’s search engines know how credible & relevant your business is on social channels and will give your site some extra credit when indexing your site.
4. Claim + Optimize all the free business listing profiles you can find on your business (Google+, Yelp, Yellowpages. com and of course Facebook) Update any incorrect information and create keyword rich descriptions, if space permits
5. Good old SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is STILL important. This should be done as your website is first built and also taken into account with each blog post, product or image uploaded. This helps search engines place your website in the better ranks among the rest of the search results.
Need to talk one on one about digital marketing for your business? Use our Project Planner to start a free consultation >> Project Planner <<
Jessica C. Mays
Founder, Online Business Development Consultant
I bring you closer to your clients and community through a brand image as good as your name